Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths
So please, please, please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want this time
So I won’t really get a senior year.
1. Most of my graduating class hates me or believes the rumors about why I wasn’t here last year. New friends? Not likely.
2. I don’t get my license until after I graduate.
3. I’m sixteen so my parents are still very strict. I still have to sneak around sometimes to go to my best friends’ houses, even.
4. I have a full course load. Not because I need the credits (I could have graduated early) but because my guidance counselor is a demeaning little buttface who thinks her advice is a supernatural, life-binding law.
5. Skip class occasionally? Lol, please don’t wake me up from that dream.
6. Did I mention how strict my parents are?
I’m not a big fan of inspirational hokum, but I hope this is true.
we all have that one song that we’re hella embarrassed to say is on our ipod, but it’s really fuckin good.
this is mine.